Nan Hua Primary School specially set up a Student Care Centre to cater to the needs of the student population. Managed by NASCANS, it provides quality academic and character support to help develop students holistically.
NASCANS offers a wide variety of programmes which are specially designed and carried out by PhD holders, former HODs and graduates. These activities are arranged on request by the school or based on the needs of the students in the SCC.
The different components of the programme in the Student Care Centre are described below:
- Homework Guidance and Supervision
- Leadership and Character Building Programme
- Holiday Enrichment Programme (English, Math, Science, Chinese, Music and Art)
- Specialised Small Group Tuition
Centre Opening Hours (Monday to Friday)
- School Term: 11am to 6.45pm
- School Holiday: 7.30am to 6.45pm
Student Care Fees
- School Term: $265 per month
- School Holiday: surcharge of $30 per week
Student Care Fee Assistance (SCFA) by CDC and additional subsidy from NASCANS are available for students in need of financial assistance. Terms and conditions apply.
Letter to Parents 18 August (Teacher's Day and PSLE) (18 August 2014)
Letter to Parents on March Holiday Programme (7 March 2014)
Letter to Parents on Sports Carnival (7 March 2014)
Letter to Parents (6 Jan 2014)
Letter to Parents (17 Jan 2014)
Student Care Centre Contact
Ms Alicia Ang
Centre Head, Student Care Centre